There’s a lot to know about marketing your business online — ensuring it shows up on search engines, enabling your customers and prospective customers to find you on their mobile devices, etc. — so we’ve curated a few links to help you get up to speed on some of the latest techniques.
- Why out-of-home may be the ultimate location-based (digital) marketing medium
- California takes on the internet (again) with bill aimed at food-delivery abuses
- Facebook buys AR startup building a 1:1 digital map of the physical world
- There’s been a nearly 70% decline in always-on location data, since iOS 13 rollout
- LiveRamp sheds location data business